Creepy Clown Motel next to cemetery up for sale
- 37th Annual Ernest Hemingway look-alike contest
- A mansion for sale that is completely filled with mannequins.
- The Clown Motel in Tonopah Nevada which is now for sale.
Angry Taco Bell Customer destroys restaurant
- A salt and pepper shaker convention. Yes, a whole convention. A convention for salt and pepper shakers
- A man loses it and smashes things at a Taco Bell.
- A group of Egyptian students called “Egyptian Big Hero 6” have invented a robot that makes cotton candy all on it’s own.
Several compete in “cluck off” at the Annual Chicken Show
- Wayne, Nebraska held their 37th Annual Chicken Show which includes a chicken flying contest and a cluck off.
- Thanks to a false rumor, hundreds of people in Memphis believed that NBA star Zach Randolph would pay for their utilities.
- A couple finally removed the alarm clock that was trapped inside their wall and going off daily for 13 years.
New device turns songs into flavored drinks
- Madison, Wisconsin held their annual log rolling championship.
- A war memorial in Indiana had a misspelled engraving for the “War on Terriorism”.
- A new device called “Squeeze Music” takes songs and then mixes drink based on the song’s emotions.
Car thieves busted after awful paint job
- Addison Joy’s stolen SUV was spotted by police because of the thieves awful spray paint job.
- Check out the newest innovation to cornhole: electronic boards.
- Paris held their first ever Beard Championship.
3 Teen cadets stole LAPD squad cars
- Three teenagers in the LAPD cadet program gamed the system to steal 3 police vehicle as well as radios and stun guns.
- “Sometimes Spouse” is a company that lets you rent either a husband to do handy work or a wife to clean your home.
- Katerina Soldatou performed an extreme aerial silk routine while hanging from a bridge as part of her “Greece has soul” series.