Flat Earther launches himself in homemade rock
- Wisconsin police chased a man drunk driving a dump truck.
- “Mad Mike” Hughes launched himself in a homemade rocket to prove the Earth is flat.
- A group of garbage collectors formed a band using trash cans.
3 tons of gold bars spill out of Russian cargo plane
- Over 172 gold bars fell out of a cargo plane.
- Finland is the happiest country in the world… fine.
- A scammer posed as Blake Shelton on Facebook to get money.
Thief struggles to steal gumball machine
- Security footage caught a thief trying to take a gumball through a doggy door.
- A former student at Hunter College has been squatting in her dorm for close to 2 years.
- Self-driving cars are being attacked by human beings.
Drunk teenager steals patrol car
- A drunk 16-year-old took off with a corporal’s squad car.
- Ben Cohen, co-founder of Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream was arrested at a protest.
- A man accidentally racked up a $1,635 bill on a 3 hour Uber ride.
7th Grader Creates Fake School System
- A Philadelphia company bought billboards in Cleveland to persuade Lebron James to come to the 76ers.
- A man got a DUI after riding a horse onto a freeway.
- A 7th grader’s fake school system was briefly recognized as legitimate by the Indiana Department of Education.