Cartoonish sketch helps police ID suspect
- Michael Haddock’s dog, Ryder, has somehow been granted unemployment benefits.
- A child in Florida got stuck inside a claw machine.
- Police in Lancaster, PA were able to ID a suspect after seeing a simple witness sketch.
Nissan unveils new self-parking slippers
- Jordy Demcher spent the nights before the Super Bowl guarding the Rocky statue from potential vandalism.
- A couple in Florida is being fined $100 a day for having a Van Gogh mural painted on their home.
- Nissan has implemented their self-parking technology into slippers.
12 camels disqualified from beauty pageant for Botox use
- The U.S. military has discovered that fitness tracking app reveals the location of their bases.
- The Atlanta Braves have a new mascot and it looks similar to the Phillie Phanatic.
- A dozen camels were disqualified from Saudia Arabia’s annual camel beauty pageant because they were injected with Botox.
Candlelight vigil held for burned-down Taco Bell
- A viral ASMR video helps viewers feel relaxed.
- Citizens in Montgomery, Alabama held a vigil to remember their lost Taco Bell.
- The Pope performed an impromptu wedding ceremony for two flight attendants mid-flight.
Man declared dead snores right before autopsy
- Knights in full armor compete in medieval tournament.
- A massive indoor water park opens in Texas.
- Gonzalo Jiménez’s autopsy was halted when he was heard snoring.