Chefs wear scrubs in operating room themed restaurant
- An Egyptian restaurant is themed around operating rooms. Chefs dress in scrubs and serve liver sandwiches. Nothing else.
- The world’s largest bouncy house is now on tour!
- A father in Iowa converted part of his farm land into a baseball field.
Car has been stuck in tree for over 3 decades
- A car in Abbeville, LA that has been stuck in a tree for over 30 years. Residents have finally learned why.
- The rising popularity of drone racing.
- Mexican chefs have prepared the largest sandwich ever made in Latin America. It is 220 feet long!
Creepy Clown Motel next to cemetery up for sale
- 37th Annual Ernest Hemingway look-alike contest
- A mansion for sale that is completely filled with mannequins.
- The Clown Motel in Tonopah Nevada which is now for sale.
Angry Taco Bell Customer destroys restaurant
- A salt and pepper shaker convention. Yes, a whole convention. A convention for salt and pepper shakers
- A man loses it and smashes things at a Taco Bell.
- A group of Egyptian students called “Egyptian Big Hero 6” have invented a robot that makes cotton candy all on it’s own.
Several compete in “cluck off” at the Annual Chicken Show
- Wayne, Nebraska held their 37th Annual Chicken Show which includes a chicken flying contest and a cluck off.
- Thanks to a false rumor, hundreds of people in Memphis believed that NBA star Zach Randolph would pay for their utilities.
- A couple finally removed the alarm clock that was trapped inside their wall and going off daily for 13 years.