Homer Simpson inducted into Baseball Hall of Fame
- The Baseball Hall of fame in Cooperstown, NY held an induction ceremony for Homer Simpson to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Simpsons episode “Homer at the Bat”.
- Ryan Belz set the new record on “The Price is Right” for Plinko with a win of $31,500.
- Gurchran Singh and Parvinder Chahal, a married couple in New York, chased a pair of robbers out of their convenience store using a bat and a stick.
Over 7000 roosters found in largest cockfighting ring bust in US history
- The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department conducted the largest cockfighting ring bust in US history.
- A Canadian miner found a fossil that turned out to be a Nodosaur, a previously undiscovered dinosaur species.
- A new food delivery service utilizes roving robots.
Man gets ticket for hitting goose with plastic bat to defend son
- A tanker in Philadelphia leaked chocolate onto the road.
- A father got ticketed for animal cruelty after protecting his son from an angry goose.
- Meet Kinyah Briggs-Bean, the 8-year old CEO of BChill lemonade.
Mom pulls gun on barber when son’s haircut takes too long
- A mom pulled a gun on a barber-in-training for taking too long with her son’s haircut.
- A public restroom in New York City gets a $300 makeover.
- Two eighth graders won a science fair by proving fast food burgers do not decay over time.
Someone is shaving other people’s cats
- This week there’s a random cat shaver in Virginia.
- A New Jersey florist is in trouble for regularly stealing flowers from a nearby cemetery.
- Parents at an elementary school aren’t happy that the principal set up a “smash space” for teachers to let out stress.