Skip to content
Man used prosthetic mask, fake IDs to steal $100,000 from casinos
- A Michigan man stole from casino kiosks by wearing disguises and stealing IDs.
- The Kalamazoo County Sheriff sent detectives to question a man that called him fat on Facebook.
- A Colorado State study reveals that women are more attracted to men who don’t own cats.
Former eBay employees charged with cyberstalking critic
- eBay employees harassed a Massachusetts couple that wrote critical blogs about the company.
- Fort Lauderdale police chased a runaway kangaroo.
- Japanese company, Telexistence, has created a robot that will stock grocery shelves.
Boston Dynamics’ robot dog is now on sale
- Spot, the robot dog, is now for sale at $74,500 each.
- David Rush set a world record by chugging a liter of lime juice in 17.29 seconds.
- A group of kids in Seattle held a Black Lives Matter rally to raise money for The Urban League.
Hidden treasure chest worth $1 million found in Rocky Mountains
- Someone finally found the treasure chest that millionaire Forrest Fenn hid.
- Samsung is releasing a smartwatch app that helps you wash your hands.
- A California school district used a ski lift for a socially distant graduation.
Monkeys steal coronavirus blood samples from hospital in India
- A Romanian shoemaker had made European size 75 shoes to assist with social distancing.
- Clowns, mascots, and street performers were arrested in Peru for violating the stay-at-home order.
- Monkeys in India attacked a hospital lab worker and stole positive coronavirus blood samples.