Grandma strangles rabid bobcat to death
- Dede Phillips was attacked by a bobcat and killed it with her bare hands. Here’s the crowdfunding campaign to help her pay for rabies shots.
- A New York restaurant is selling 24K gold chicken wings
- There are several instances of bears getting stuck in cars.
Sheriff loses election, fires the deputy sheriff that beat him
- A squad of fake cops was busted after impersonating police for three years.
- A missing Air Force officer resurfaced after 35 years.
- South Dakota Deputy Sheriff Mark Maggs was fired by the sheriff he beat in the election.
Wedding crasher steals newlyweds’ gifts
- 76ers’ President might use secret twitter accounts to trash the team.
- A Virginia woman crashed a wedding and then left with the presents.
Pot dispensary burglary was an inside job
- Former dispensary employees made off with 70 pounds of pot.
- Neil Gemmell is searching for the Loch Ness Monster’s DNA.
- Gene Wagner is a 91-year-old hockey player.
- Roman Marcotte is an 8-year-old hockey player.
Woman refuses to come down from tree for 11 hours
- A Russian ad agency is offering to write fake TripAdvisor reviews for restaurants.
- A New York judge ordered a 30-year-old man to move out of his parent’s house.
- A woman climbed up a tree and would not come down for several hours.
Oregon golf resort employs goat caddies
- New York and Tennessee are fighting over who invented the Long Island Iced Tea.
- CDC’s tick tweet ruins poppyseed muffins for some.
- The Silvies Valley Ranch golf course now has goats for caddies.