Thief struggles to steal gumball machine
- Security footage caught a thief trying to take a gumball through a doggy door.
- A former student at Hunter College has been squatting in her dorm for close to 2 years.
- Self-driving cars are being attacked by human beings.
Drunk teenager steals patrol car
- A drunk 16-year-old took off with a corporal’s squad car.
- Ben Cohen, co-founder of Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream was arrested at a protest.
- A man accidentally racked up a $1,635 bill on a 3 hour Uber ride.
7th Grader Creates Fake School System
- A Philadelphia company bought billboards in Cleveland to persuade Lebron James to come to the 76ers.
- A man got a DUI after riding a horse onto a freeway.
- A 7th grader’s fake school system was briefly recognized as legitimate by the Indiana Department of Education.
Cartoonish sketch helps police ID suspect
- Michael Haddock’s dog, Ryder, has somehow been granted unemployment benefits.
- A child in Florida got stuck inside a claw machine.
- Police in Lancaster, PA were able to ID a suspect after seeing a simple witness sketch.
Nissan unveils new self-parking slippers
- Jordy Demcher spent the nights before the Super Bowl guarding the Rocky statue from potential vandalism.
- A couple in Florida is being fined $100 a day for having a Van Gogh mural painted on their home.
- Nissan has implemented their self-parking technology into slippers.
12 camels disqualified from beauty pageant for Botox use
- The U.S. military has discovered that fitness tracking app reveals the location of their bases.
- The Atlanta Braves have a new mascot and it looks similar to the Phillie Phanatic.
- A dozen camels were disqualified from Saudia Arabia’s annual camel beauty pageant because they were injected with Botox.