Woman declared dead by Social Security Administration is very much alive
- Sherry Ellis was declared dead by the Social Security Administration. She’s not.
- Over 1000 Instagram users are uniting to finish a deceased woman’s intricate quilt.
- The Paris Zoo has unveiled an exhibit featuring a living unicellular blob.
Photographer’s phone gets sucked out of plane window
- A news photojournalist loses his phone while in an open cockpit airplane.
- 5-year-old Jeremiah Travis is a drumming prodigy that marches for St. Helena College and Career Academy.
- A 1-ton boulder was stolen and returned to Prescott National Forest.
Joe LeFevre appears as a ghost for a special Halloween episode.
Man 3D-prints a Lamborghini
- The King of Sweden removed royal highness status from 5 of his grandchildren.
- the 15th Annual Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Contest
- Sterling Backus 3D-printed a Lamborghini with his son.
Navy confirms videos of UFO sightings
- U.S. Navy confirms videos of UFO sightings are real.
- Swiss citizens held a funeral for the melted Pizol glacier.
- Eva Braun’s underwear sold at auction for $4600.