Skip to content
First-ever Heavy Metal Knitting Championship held in Finland
- Finland hosted the Heavy Metal Knitting Championship.
- Thailand farmers raced their buffaloes.
- A minor league all-star game used a robot umpire.
Air Force warns people not to raid Area 51
- A joke plan to storm Area 51 has gotten the U.S.’s attention.
- A Missouri man threw a birthday party for a pothole.
- Tennessee police warns flushing drugs down the toilet could create meth gators.
4-year-old steals car to go get candy
- Crusoe Treasure ages their wine underwater.
- Uber unveils designs for their flying taxi.
- A 4-year-old drove his great grandfather’s car to get candy.
Police Department unveils new ‘Robocop’
- Huntington Park, CA introduced a robot patrol officer.
- André 3000 was spotted playing a double flute at LAX.
- Ikea will send a contest winner on a trip to Denmark to study happiness.
Lock of Beethoven’s hair sells for over $44,000
- Beethoven’s hair went up for auction at Sotheby’s.
- Walmart will now deliver food to your fridge.
- Japan has a series of office chair racing events.