16-year-old builds rollercoaster in his backyard
- A man stole $400 worth of jerky from a convenience store.
- A bakery in Finland is making bread using flour ground from crickets.
- 16-year-old Logan Moore of Kentucky built a wooden rollercoaster in his backyard.
Travelers can ride this motorized luggage like a cart
- Modobag introduces a new motorized luggage that’s rideable.
- A restaurant in Italy only seats two people.
- Albie Mushaney is a bodybuilding Santa Claus.
What Did We Miss? Flat Earth Convention held in Cary, NC
- Globe deniers gathered in Cary, NC for a flat Earth conference.
- NYPD are looking for a woman who shipped two stolen photographs back to the museum.
- Police in Mississippi are pulling people over to surprise them with a free Turkey.
What Did We Miss? Hidden chamber discovered in Great Pyramid of Giza
- A new void has been discovered inside the Great Pyramid in Egypt.
- Wisconsin police responded to call about a, uh… chicken crossing the road.
- Check out Bonetics, a break dancer with a mesmerizing and unique style.
What Did We Miss? Man flies in chair tied to 100 helium balloons
- Todd Morgan flew for 15.5 miles by attaching helium balloons to a chair.
- The Oklahoma City Thunder’s plane got a massive dent on the nose and it’s not clear why.
- A Wisconsin man spent the night drinking in a store’s locked beer cooler.
Intoxicated man tries to steal fire truck
- A man tried to steal a fire truck immediately after getting into an accident.
- Thousands dressed up and ran in the “Where’s Waldo 5K”
- Scientists have designed a new program to get crows to throw away cigarette butts.