Microsoft builds treehouse offices
- Microsoft has built treehouses for their employees to work in.
- The Lucca Orchestra was conducted by Yumi, a dual-armed robot.
- Kittie Weston-Knauer is the oldest female BMX racer at 69 years old.
Cop shoots at actor who was playing a robber
- Ken Ayers, Jr. is the new “Lionfish King” after killing 1250 lionfish in a 4 month challenge.
- Officers mistook a film set for an actual robbery and fired at an actor.
- A high school was evacuated due to a strange smell that turned out to be a pumpkin spice air freshener.
Giant puppets roam the streets of Geneva
- Headland, Alabama is holding a scarecrow contest.
- 2 giant puppets of a grandmother and her granddaughter walked the streets of Geneva, Switzerland.
- The Gilmore Car museum is letting visitors drive a Ford Model T.
Machete-wielding woman wants the Kardashians to ‘Stay away from Cuba’
- Maricia Medrano stormed the Kardashians’ DASH boutique and warned the family would be killed if they don’t “Stay away from Cuba”
- An Australian man rode the train on the outside by holding onto the windshield wiper.
- A group of people just finished spending 8 months in a Mars simulation in a dome in Hawaii.
Teen crashes forklift into gas station out of spite
- A 14-year-old runaway steals a forklift and crashes it into a gas station.
- Police chase a runaway kangaroo.
McDonald’s sells the very last McPizza
- An update on the mysterious object found on the beach
- McDonald’s has completely stopped selling the McPizza, which was discontinued in all but 2 stores 20 years ago.