Mexico City Ballerinas perform shows at traffic stops
- A classical music concert encourages the audience to sleep through it.
- Ballerinas in Mexico City dance at red lights to keep drivers entertained.
- A Houston woman’s glass table suddenly exploded.
Swiss town replaced church bells with mobile ringtones
- A Swiss church played mobile ringtones instead of its bells for an art project.
- Toddlers got to practice driving in “Safety Town”
- Ashrita Furman broke the Guinness World Record for most watermelons sliced on a stomach in 60 seconds.
French convict escapes prison using a hijacked helicopter
- A man tried to sneak a python onto a flight.
- A fake cop got busted after pulling over real cops.
- French convict, Redoine Faid, escaped from prison in a helicopter.
Florida man clings to hood of speeding car
- A woman invented a mobile mailbox on a pulley.
- An engineer built the first ever self-driving motorcycle.
- A man clung to the hood of a car driven by his ex-girlfriend after an argument over who got to drive the car.
Role-players reenact battle from ‘The Hobbit’
- Toe wrestling championship
- LOTR live action roleplay