Skip to content
Craigslist ad posted for prosthetic leg found at liquor store
- Lawrence University staged a water opera in a pool.
- A woman posts a Craigslist ad for a found prosthetic leg.
- The town of Story, Indiana is now for sale.
Man steals $122M from Facebook and Google by asking for it
- A man stole from tech giants by sending them false invoices.
- A woman stole an ambulance that had the keys still inside.
- A standoff with a Florida man ended when SWAT brought him a slice of pizza.
‘Flintstone House’ angers neighbors and town officials
- A meteor exploded in Earth’s atmosphere last December and we just found out.
- A racing pigeon was sold at an auction for $1.4 million.
- A woman is being sued for putting up dinosaur statues at her ‘Flintstones’ inspired home.
What Did We Miss? A Disney-inspired town with 732 castles sits abandoned
- A town in Turkey has over 700 castles and no inhabitants.
- Two skiers and a snowboarder rappelled from a zeppelin.
- Two crooks stole an ATM by towing it out a sports bar.
Man debates AI machine and wins
- Man beats IBM in a debate.
- BMS rider lands trick after jumping from helicopter.