11-year-old girl flips house to save for college
- American Nicholi Rogatkin won the Red Bull District Ride Best Trick contest in Nuremberg, Germany.
- Close to a thousand people clashed in Las Vegas when a man started throwing several $100 bills in the air.
- 11-year-old Madison Bue bought a house and is renovating it so she can sell the house and use the profits for her college fund.
Couple visits all 645 Cracker Barrels in the U.S.
- Ray and Wilma Yoder of Indiana have visited every Cracker Barrel in the United States.
- Matt “Aristotle” Burns defended his title at the World Air Guitar Championships.
- Two cats have inherited $300,000 from their late owner.
Chimps can play rock-paper-scissors
- Unity, Maine celebrated it’s annual Axe & Saw Day.
- Chimpanzees can understand rock-paper-scissors.
- The town of Malmedy, Belguim used 10,000 eggs to create a giant omelette.
Mysterious metal object found on beach
- The 4th annual waterfall jumping contest in Jajce, Bosnia
- An unidentified metal object can be seen at low tide at a beach in Rhode Island
- An artist who creates his sketches using tobacco and gunpowder
Chefs wear scrubs in operating room themed restaurant
- An Egyptian restaurant is themed around operating rooms. Chefs dress in scrubs and serve liver sandwiches. Nothing else.
- The world’s largest bouncy house is now on tour!
- A father in Iowa converted part of his farm land into a baseball field.
Car has been stuck in tree for over 3 decades
- A car in Abbeville, LA that has been stuck in a tree for over 30 years. Residents have finally learned why.
- The rising popularity of drone racing.
- Mexican chefs have prepared the largest sandwich ever made in Latin America. It is 220 feet long!