Every Thursday Wills goes on WWAY News and reports the strange and offbeat stories they didn’t cover. Check out this comedy segment every Thursday at 6:30am on Good Morning Carolina and News at 11.
Lock of Beethoven’s hair sells for over $44,000
- Beethoven’s hair went up for auction at Sotheby’s.
- Walmart will now deliver food to your fridge.
- Japan has a series of office chair racing events.
Athletes compete in Wisconsin cornhole tournament
- Wisconsin held their annual cornhole championship.
- Chicago Cubs organist, Gary Pressey, has broken Cal Ripken Jr’s record for consecutive games played.
- A man’s home was broken into and cleaned.
LAPD arrests scooter-riding burglary crew
- A crew of burglars uses rideshare scooters.
- An artist sells the 1997 Kentucky Derby winner’s poop in a jar.
- 4 teams of seniors citizens compete in the “Granny Basketball Tournament”
Man assaults coworker for spoiling Avengers
- The “Easter Bunny” got involved in a street fight.
- A Domino’s employee assaulted his coworker for spoiling Avengers: Endgame.
- A new business allows customers to smash objects to relieve stress.
Scientists use animal tissue to create lab-grown meat
- At 6-years-old, DJ Arch Jnr is the world’s youngest DJ.
- Scientists are creating lab-grown meat.
- The Louvre is offering a chance to spend the night.