Every Thursday Wills goes on WWAY News and reports the strange and offbeat stories they didn’t cover. Check out this comedy segment every Thursday at 6:30am on Good Morning Carolina and News at 11 and Fridays on the 10pm CW News.
Man debates AI machine and wins
- Man beats IBM in a debate.
- BMS rider lands trick after jumping from helicopter.
Inmate falls through ceiling while trying to escape
- A Canadian man opted to sell all of his possessions and live in a van.
- A prisoner fell through the ceiling while trying to escape custody.
- A cab driver helped an elderly woman who was being scammed.
Shredded Banksy art on display in museum
- Banksy’s shredded artwork is now on display.
- An airplane made an emergency landing on top of a parked car.
- A man is charged with fraud after pretending to slip and fall at work.
Super Bowl Edition
- Meet a Rams mega fan.
- Also, one couple met 30 years ago while making footballs.
Jetpack Racing League expected to launch this year
- Jetpack Aviation announces an upcoming Jetpack Racing League.
- A woman’s house is overrun with praying mantises.
- Dunedin, New Zealand and Harlech, Wales are fighting over who has the steepest street.
Suit simulates feeling old
- An aging suit makes the wearer feel old.
- A pizza shop owner is suing another pizzeria for plagiarizing a pepperoni recipe.