Every Thursday Wills goes on WWAY News and reports the strange and offbeat stories they didn’t cover. Check out this comedy segment every Thursday at 5:30 a.m. on Good Morning Carolina and WWAY News at 7.
Truck hauling 260 kilos of meth crashes into police cars
- Australian police caught a drug courier after he crashed into them.
- A survey reveals 40% of smartphone owners would rather go a month without their dog than part with their phone.
- Adam Hollingsworth a.k.a. the Dreadhead Cowboy shut down the Dan Ryan Expressway by riding a horse in rush hour.
Pilots at LAX report seeing a man in a jetpack
- Japanese company, SkyDrive, has successfully tested their flying car.
- Pilots at LAX reported seeing “a guy in a jetpack.”
- World’s Oldest Ironman, Hiromu Inada is training for the next competition at the age of 87.
Tokyo parks unveil transparent public bathrooms
- Tokyo parks now feature public bathrooms with transparent walls.
- Scientists in Washington State have successfully trapped murder hornets and hope to find their nest.
- A New York man faked his death certificate to avoid going to jail.
Tourist breaks toes off 200-year-old statue
- An Austrian tourist broke the toes off a 200-year-old statue when he sat on it to take a picture.
- Scientists in Singapore have developed an artificial skin that can detect temperature, texture, and pain.
- Police in Maryland caught the culprit behind 6 bank robberies, a 71-year-old man.